How do I pay for Athletix Kidz?
We ask that you pay for a full term of classes in advance by electronic transfer to the Athletix Kidz Ltd bank account which you will find on your invoice.
Are the sessions fully insured?
All Athletix Kidz sessions carry child's personal accident and public liability insurance.
Are coaches trained?
All our coaches have been trained in-house with an enhanced DBS, first aid qualified and fully referenced.
What does the class involve?
The class is an athletics structured play session which will involves a warm up, multi skills stations involving physical exercise which involves colour recognition, counting, running, jumping and throwing whilst having lots of fun.
How long does each session last?
Most of our sessions last between 45-50 minutes.
What is the ratio of boys to girls?
All groups are mixed as Athletics is a sport for both boys and girls.
Where are the classes held?
The classes are normally held in church halls, leisure centers, running tracks and local parks, in the summer we strive to conduct classes outside if we can.
Does Athletix Kidz do parties?
Athletix Kidz certainly does parties; please refer to our parties section on our website.
Do I need to bring anything along?
A water bottle and clothing suitable for physical exercise.
What should they wear?
We advise children wear the clothes and footwear they feel most comfortable in but appropriate to run, jump and throw. Once your child has signed up they get a FREE AK T-shirt to wear during all sessions. Other kit is available to buy through our shop on the website.
Can parents participate?
Parent participation is always encouraged in the younger age groups.
Please consider the following:
· You are responsible for your child at all times therefore parents or guardians are to remain on site for the whole session making sure your child is visible at all times.
· If you need to leave unexpectedly please notify one of the coaches at once.
· Try to avoid distracting your child so that they can focus on the class at hand and get the most fun out of it at all times.
· Avoid any obstructive items from the activity area so that any potential injury can be avoided.
· Any child attending an Athletix Kidz term is to be paid up in full prior to the first class commencing.
· Our insurance only covers the child that has been paid for purely for this purpose and obviously their safety.
· We are only responsible for your child during the class and therefore we cannot guarantee the safety of your child outside of these times whilst they are on the premises of the venue we are operating from.
· Please do not use any camera or video equipment during the sessions without consent from all parents of the children.
· Any photographs or videos will only be used in marketing material where we will have prior approval from the parents/guardians.
· All our staff have enhanced DBS approval.
· Any medical conditions that your child may have we will need to know prior to starting that session.
· We always aim to start on time and finish on time due to the scheduling of the sessions so please ensure that you arrive with enough time.
· All parents/guardians will need to be responsible for hydrating their child before, during and after the sessions which we fully promote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We at Athletix Kidz are totally committed to your privacy and that this is protected. We will ask you to provide information via our website for ID purposes only and used in accordance with our policy.
Our policy may change but in order to keep up to date on this please check this page frequently.
Name & contact information
Full address inc postcode
Preferences and interests
What we do with your data
Any information we collect from this website is used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable Acts to reflect this. We require information to understand your needs and provide a better service therefore the following information is used for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our business and services.
- To send promotional emails on news, products, any offers or other information that may benefit you as a paid up participant of Athletix Kidz
- Market Research
Company policy does not allow to keep any of your financial data on file. Once the booking process is complete the financial information is NOT stored and you will therefore be required to re-enter your payment details at every re-booking stage.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 as you have a right to request a copy of any information that we hold about youIf you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to rectify this as soon as we can