How do I pay for Athletix Kidz?
We ask that you pay for a full term of classes in advance by electronic transfer to the Athletix Kidz Ltd bank account which you will find on your invoice.
Are the sessions fully insured?
All Athletix Kidz sessions carry child's personal accident and public liability insurance.
Are coaches trained?
All our coaches have been trained in-house with an enhanced DBS, first aid qualified and fully referenced.
What does the class involve?
The class is an athletics structured play session which will involves a warm up, multi skills stations involving physical exercise which involves colour recognition, counting, running, jumping and throwing whilst having lots of fun.
How long does each session last?
For our 2 ½ - 3.5 year old's, the session lasts up to 45 minutes.
For our 3.5 - 5 year old and 5-7 year old's the session lasts 45 minutes.
What is the ratio of boys to girls?
All groups are mixed as Athletics is a sport for both boys and girls.
Where are the classes held?
The classes are normally held in church halls, leisure centers, running tracks and local parks, in the summer we strive to conduct classes outside if we can.
Does Athletix Kidz do parties?
Athletix Kidz certainly does parties; please refer to our parties section on our website.
Do I need to bring
A water bottle and clothing suitable for physical exercise.
What should they wear?
We advise children wear the clothes and footwear they feel most comfortable in but appropriate to run, jump and throw. Once your child has signed up they get a FREE AK T-shirt to wear during all sessions. Other kit is available to buy through our shop on the website.
Can parents participate?
Parent participation is always encouraged in the younger age
Please consider the following:
· You are responsible for your child at all times therefore parents or guardians are to remain on site for the whole session making sure your child is visible at all times.
· If you need to leave unexpectedly please notify one of the coaches at once.
· Try to avoid distracting your child so that they can focus on the class at hand and get the most fun out of it at all times.
· Avoid any obstructive items from the activity area so that any potential injury can be avoided.
· Any child attending an Athletix Kidz term is to be paid up in full prior to the first class commencing.
· Our insurance only covers the child that has been paid for purely for this purpose and obviously their safety.
· We are only responsible for your child during the class and therefore we cannot guarantee the safety of your child outside of these times whilst they are on the premises of the venue we are operating from.
· Please do not use any camera or video equipment during the sessions without consent from all parents of the children.
· Any photographs or videos will only be used in marketing material where we will have prior approval from the parents/guardians.
· All our staff have enhanced DBS approval.
· Any medical conditions that your child may have we will need to know prior to starting that session.
· We always aim to start on time and finish on time due to the scheduling of the sessions so please ensure that you arrive with enough time.
· All parents/guardians will need to be responsible for hydrating their child before, during and after the sessions which we fully promote.